Effective Date: Tuesday 1th of January 2020 00:0:00 PM
Sites Covered: www.coronavirusnelmondo.com
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the web browser after visiting a website. Cookies help the website to remember information about your visit, such as the browser session and unique settings. Cookies can help you offer a better experience when you use the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site.
Cookies can be both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies and are deleted after closing the browser. Persistent cookies remain in the browser subfolders until they expire or until the cookies are deleted. The expiration dates are set within the cookies themselves and some may expire after a few minutes, while others may expire after many years.
The CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site uses both "proprietary cookies", which are cookies placed by browsing the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com website, and "third party cookies", which are cookies placed by other selected companies.
2. Which cookies are used when I use the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com
Cookies can be set by the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site when browsing the website or they can be set by a third party that performs content on the page displayed. Some cookies will be used only when certain features are used on the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site while some cookies will always be used. Below is the list that explains more about the cookies used by the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site. We reserve the right to modify and modify this list, therefore there may be additional cookies that are not currently listed.
Each cookie used by the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site has a variety of purposes, including:
- Analytics - the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site uses these third-party cookies to track information to make improvements to the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site and report our performance. We use these third-party cookies to track the performance of our site worldwide. Similarly, we can also use these analytical cookies to test new advertisements, pages or features to evaluate user reactions. We are currently using Google Analytics which could install their cookies to provide the analysis service.
- Advertising - these third-party advertising cookies are placed by advertising platforms or networks to show you relevant advertising both inside and outside the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site. Similarly, our partners may also use these cookies to find out if members who have seen an ad on the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site and have subsequently visited the advertiser's website. These ad networks may show ads that may be relevant and of interest to you based on your activities, commonly known as "targeted" advertising.
Block cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), it may not be possible to access all or part of our site.
4. What are my tools on cookies?
If you do not wish to receive cookies via the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com website, you can change your browser settings. For more information on how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser. If you use the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site without changing your browser settings, we will believe that you consent to receive all cookies from the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site. Note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, it may not be possible to use all the features offered by the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com site, it may not be possible to store your preferences and some of our pages may not be displayed properly .
5. Does the CoronaVirusNelMondo.com website store personal data about me using cookies?
No. CoronaVirusNelMondo.com does not store any information about you. All the cookies we use can be described as "technical cookies", do not store any private information about you and are used only to provide functionality of our site and its future improvements.
However, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us we may keep a record of correspondence.
- We may also ask you to fill in questionnaires or feedback surveys that we use for research purposes, even if you are not obliged to answer them.
- Details of the Services you use on our Sites.
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data and the resources you access.
6. IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information on your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are statistical data on the actions and browsing patterns of our users and do not identify any individual.